Wednesday 7 November 2012

US Presidental Elections 2012

Hi guys,

Just whiff up a very quick Viz on the Presidential elections, mind taking a look and comment?

I was following the polls on CNN just now and  thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I can show this in Tableau?"

So I started looking for the election results which is abundant on the interweb, and took this data off Huffington Post (credit to their very nice visuals on the campaign).

I just directly copied their tabular data into Excel, cleaned up a bit because they were using graphics in the table, then connect to Tableau and build the dashboard below. I know the data is a bit inaccurate (which I have corrected) due to my own stupidity for not checking out Florida lack of knowledge in US polling calculations.. I'd appreciate your comments.

p/s: What's up with Florida btw?


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments...