Wednesday 5 September 2012

Multi Level Marketing Revealed!!

This entry today could put off some people, especially those who are hardcore in the business we call Multi-Level Marketing or MLM. Of course by no means I'm trying to be critical of this type of commerce (although I have my own stories of vampirical parasites latching on my dear wallet for a few months just to get "bonuses") ,

Its just so happens that I stumbled upon a website called MLM  The Truth, read the contents, and although some of the facts and figures need some work, I felt that its a good source of alternative info for those who are just considering to join an MLM company, halfway in, or even those hardcore upliners to just think a bit on the actual cost it took to make money in this kind of business.

Now again, from these figures I'm not giving a bad connotation to the MLM business as a whole, being an ex-MLMer myself there were good moments and I learned a lot about fishing (if you catch my drift). But if you are new to this concept, maybe you should just take a look at the Viz below just to be little prepared on what's coming.

-Zan


Images and data courtesy of MLM The Truth, dashboard viz by Venture Software Solutions

So I hope nobody was offended, heck you are welcome to laugh. Put some comments there at the bottom for our entertainment, cheers ;)     -FFA

p/s: To get the real dirt, for Malaysians I believe you guys are already familiar with Aidid Muaddib's blog, its partially in Malay, and don't even talk about the truckload of swearing there, but the info is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments...